Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Favorite Things Edition

Here are some of my favorite things now that I am a mommy of two:


  1. Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller - I just got this stroller today and I am already in love with the sleek design, ease of use and the fact that it only weighs 21 pounds!
  2. Podee Bottles - Love, love, love these bottles. I used them with Brayden and he was able to drink his bottles while driving in the car...definite time saver and happy child maker.
  3. DVR - I couldn't live without it. Makes nap time, mommy's TV show time. I can watch my shows in peace without hubby or kiddo interruptions.
  4. Gymboree clothes for girls! - Gymboree clothes for girls are so cute. I adore them and they have some fabulous sales every now and then.
  5. Fisher Price Jumperoo - Cami loves her jumperoo that she inherited from her bro. It keeps her happy and occupied for at least a couple of minutes so mommy can get the dishes done.
  6. The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney Channel - Brayden loves all things Mickey. He actually laughs out loud at Donald and all his wild antics.
  7. Fisher Price Bouncy Seat - We bought Cami this new bouncy seat since Brayden used and abused his. She loves it. She is obsessed with grabbing the parrot. Great infant entertainment.
  8. Dr. Browns Bottles - BPA Free - The whole BPA issue really freaked me out so I went out and bought Cami these bottles and they are a dream. No more painful gas for her, which means better sleep and happier baby.
  9. Vera Bradley Diaper Bag - I love my Vera Bradley Diaper Bag. It makes carrying a diaper bag stylish and cool.
  10. Halo Sleep Sack Swaddle - This is great! Even my little escape artist Cami couldn't get out of this swaddler.
  11. Take Along Thomas Playset - This was a birthday gift for Brayden and he will play with it for hours. That makes for one great toy in my opinion!
  12. Dell Inspiron Laptop Computer - I love my Dell laptop. It is great to be able to have a computer so accessible to me during the day. It helps me stay connected to the world and makes this whole blogging thing possible!
  13. Pampers Diapers - Although they are the most expensive, we just love them. They work far better in terms of absorption and preventing diaper rash than the other brands, which we tried with dire results!

I just thought of one more so we will make this one, 13A.

Moby Wrap - It was an absolute must when Cami was a newborn and Brayden needed my attention. I wore it every day, twice a day. It looks complicated but it's not. It was a lifesaver at the park, playground and around the house. Cami loved it. She slept for hourse all snug in there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I've always wondered if we should have gone with the caboose - I think the side-by side might have been a mistake...oh well.

The BPA thing was totally freaky. Neither baby really went for the bottle anyway, but just the principle was so awful - that something like that could happen at all.

And I'm typing on my Dell laptop also:)

Sarah said...

Thanx for sharing and playing along with this weeks TT.

Anonymous said...

Great list! I too LOVE the Halo sleepsack Swaddle - we had an escape artist too and i was SO happy to find this swaddle. We sleep our older child in the big kid version too and i think it is keeping her in her crib!

Julie said...

I love my Moby wrap!
I haven't put Meghan in it for awhile...As much as she loves to be held, shes obsessed with running around a little bit more.