Sunday, July 27, 2008

Her sin has been washed away!

Like she had any to begin with! Maybe being just too darn cute!

Cami's baptism went off without a hitch...well except for the part where the priest forgot that she was to be baptized so we had twenty some friends and family sitting in a hot, dark church for 45 minutes! That was fun...not so much. Cami still has only a short period of happy time and she was dressed like an angel but her angelic time was slowly ticking away with each minute of the clock.


The baptism finally started and she was just perfect in every way. She was intrigued by father and especially the singing. She even laughed at one point when he was singing to her. She did not like the whole water on the head thing but what girl wants her hair messed up right before her big party! She even fell asleep at the end and most of the pictures with our family include one sleeping little lady. Not how I pictured them but I can't complain.



Brayden was also a perfect little man. He brought his two favorite trains and played for most of the ceremony...in the center aisle but he was quiet so I let that go. He even jumped in some pictures at the end, which totally surprised me but I guess he was feeling that he wasn't the center of attention and wanted to get back to the position he has held for the past two years.




Since we were about an hour behind schedule (and we all know how much I love a schedule and how much I hate it when I have to stray from that schedule), Cami slept through her entire party. She had the cutest little pink and brown party dress that her great grandma gave her when she was born but she hardly got to show it off! I love the pink and brown combo and how did my grandma know that brown is the new black. She is one hip and trendy lady...both Cami and Great Grandma!

It was a fun party and it was great to see family and friends from near and far. I especially want to give a shout out to the godparents, my cousin Megan who traveled from Buffalo to be here for Cami and my brother-in-law Bill. Thanks for supporting Cami as her godparents. I know that you will always have a special a place in your heart for her and she for you.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

God's Blessings to Cami!

Anonymous said...

He forgot! ha! Something to remember, right!

She looked so adorable in her dress. And pink and brown together are def a cute combo!

Congrats!