Today we went to a really fun playgroup. The kids each brought their own t-shirts to paint. Each mommy wrote their kids name with paint on their t-shirt and hung them on a clothes line. When their names where dry, each kid got a water gun filled with paint and squirted it at their own t-shirt. It was a really neat idea.

Brayden had such a great time and keeps telling me that he wants to show his shirt to daddy. I couldn't find a white t-shirt in Brayden's size so maybe he will be able to wear his new creation in the next couple years...by then, it won't be cool...it'll be so two years ago...I can see it now.
Cami was, of course, the best little girl there ever was. She only managed the spit up on me and my black shorts...oh, and the floor but don't worry, I cleaned it up. I really need to put a change of clothes in the car for me. I carry around about a billion things in my diaper bag including changes of clothes for the kids...two for Cami since she is such a spitter and slobberer, but I have to wear around my gross pukey clothes. If I wasn't too lazy, I would get up and put an extra pair of shorts and shirt in my car...but I am so I guess all of you who see me on a weekly basis will have to put up with the dirtied clothes and faint smell of curdled milk.
Brayden had such a great time and keeps telling me that he wants to show his shirt to daddy. I couldn't find a white t-shirt in Brayden's size so maybe he will be able to wear his new creation in the next couple years...by then, it won't be cool...it'll be so two years ago...I can see it now.
Cami was, of course, the best little girl there ever was. She only managed the spit up on me and my black shorts...oh, and the floor but don't worry, I cleaned it up. I really need to put a change of clothes in the car for me. I carry around about a billion things in my diaper bag including changes of clothes for the kids...two for Cami since she is such a spitter and slobberer, but I have to wear around my gross pukey clothes. If I wasn't too lazy, I would get up and put an extra pair of shorts and shirt in my car...but I am so I guess all of you who see me on a weekly basis will have to put up with the dirtied clothes and faint smell of curdled milk.
1 comment:
I am so bummed we missed the playgroup. Looks like you all had lots of fun.
Post a Comment