We walked into the theater and it was packed. I couldn't find two seats together so I jumped on an aisle seat and put Brayden in my lap. I figured he would've ended up sitting there any way so it was not big deal. It was also really nice to cuddle with him through the whole movie...that's right, we made it through the whole thing! He seemed to enjoy it but was very tired and kind of warm. We got home and he has a fever of 103.7! I shot some Tylenol in him but it only brought the fever down a degree so I gave him some Motrin too, under the guidance of our doctor. I am not trying to drug up my kid that much.
He is napping now and I am praying that this is not an ear infection. He has had two very, very bad infections in his ears since December. They give him really high fevers and they don't respond to antibiotics so he just got tubes in April. I hope the tubes are working and this is just some bug that he hopefully won't pass to his sister. I hate when the kiddos are sick. It is so heartbreaking to see my normally happy guy, laying on the couch barely able to keep his head up. I hope this blows over quickly and we can get back to enjoying our summer and maybe even a movie or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment