Saturday, July 12, 2008

Party #1 at the zoo... Happy Birthday Brynn!

We started off our day of birthday's at Brynn's celebration at a small local zoo. Brayden really loves this zoo and it is the perfect size for toddlers, the whole zoo can be done in about an hour and there is lots of shade (good for babies and hot adults!) The highlight of the day was definitely the duck pond and the pony rides. As I have mentioned before Brayden absolutely loves pony rides and the best part of today's pony rides were that they were free! Brayden rode the pony named Chocolate and he had great time...is he a future equestrian? I think he may be too tall for that sport. Here are some pics I took at the zoo of the two kiddos and the husband. I don't think I got any of the birthday girl, but we hope you had a fabulous birthday Brynn and that you enjoy learning to be a princess or should I say more of a princess than you already are!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Viv LOVES horses.

We visit the ponies every Saturday afternoon. We have a picnic then ride. You should meet us next week.

Lesley said...

Emma loves horses too! Brayden looks like he is having a lot of fun riding the pony, and he looks very cute too!

Anonymous said...

Okay....to weird. J Girl rode THAT pony too!