Saturday, July 5, 2008

See-Food

We were out running errands on Friday and stopped by Chic-fil-a for a bite to eat. Some of our friends from my playgroup happened to be there so it was like a little party. Milkshakes were buy one, get one free so of course, we stuffed our faces with chicken and then had some very tasty (as Brayden would say) milkshakes.

I know that, well I have heard, that Chic-fil-a has a pretty cool kids play room but we have never let Brayden play in anything like that. I have always looked at all the crazy kids running around and thought that Brayden was too young and would most likely get pushed around by the bigger kids (or sometimes by the smaller kids). I think it may be to our benefit that Brayden has no idea what is in the play room or that it even exists, seeing some of the tantrums that other parents have to deal with when they leave makes me happy to show up eat my chicken, drink my shake and get the heck out of there, most of the time tantrum free.

Here are some cute pics of the kiddos that one of the moms in my playgroup snapped yesterday:


No comments: