Monday, February 9, 2009

Thanks Coach!

I just don't know where Brayden is learning some of the stuff he says, but it is so funny!

Yesterday, the weather was absolutely beautiful! It was 60 degrees and we spent most of the morning outside. Daddy built the new swing set and Brayden, Cami and I played and enjoyed the spring-like weather. We got the basketball hoop out for Brayden and he handed me the ball and said "Hold out your hands, aim the ball at the net, and shoot!" It was too funny! I mean, where did he come up with this. We haven't played basketball since the fall. Maybe preschool, maybe Mickey...if he would have cursed, I would know it was Ben and I (yes, we are working on that!).

I just love this stage in his development. He is such a little man and we can have a conversation. I am so proud of how he is growing up!

2 comments:

M.Gunn said...

Very Cute! My son also says the funniest things but I never seem to remember to post. Glad you like the recipe and can make for the Bday dinner - it is awesome...I use extra basil too :-)

Enjoy!

Teresa said...

Too funny Kelly!! They things they say just crack me up!! We really need to try a plan a day to get together with the kids! :-)