Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Cami!!!

Today my little girl turns one and I am in complete shock...where did this first year go? Just yesterday, Ben drove us through the snowy roads to the hospital. Just yesterday, did the doctor announce "It's a Camryn!" Just yesterday, did I get to meet my not-so little baby girl (Yeah, she was 10 lbs. 6 oz.!!!) and fall completely in love with her.


Today, she is a big girl. She has this wonderful smile and great laugh. She is so beautiful and I love every second we spend together. Although I miss that little baby I brought home from the hospital, I can't wait to watch her grow into a strong, beautiful, intelligent women.


Side note: Putting up these pictures, I just noticed that she is doing the same thing with her lips...what a cutie!

3 comments:

Lora said...

happy birthday camryn!

Val said...

Happy Birthday Cami! Luv the pic...she is so darn cute!

DembroskyFamily said...

Happy Birthday Cami!! Love the pictures!