I love this photo of Brayden and my hubby...although soon after it was snapped, I kindly requested that hubby no longer throw my little man so high in the air. I used to love when my dad used to throw us around my grandparents pool and I love the big smile I see on my son's face when his daddy tosses him "high to the sky", as Brayden would say.
7 months ago
5 comments:
Wow, he got really high up there!
Great shot and good luck.
Good Luck!
This is a great picture.
Great shot! He has such form way up there in the sky. It looks like the boys are having a blast.
He was flying!
I've enjoyed the Phillipa Gregory books on your shelf. I've got a few more waiting to be read.
How totally fun. Someone has a GREAT camera to catch the action without blurring. Needless to say, I don't have a great one but it's working for now.
Great shot!
Post a Comment