Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow Day

We woke up this morning to about 1.5 inches of snow and it has just kept snowing and snowing...I would venture to say we have about 3 inches but I have never been too good at estimations so it may be a little (or a lot) less! I bundled Brayden up while Cami was napping and we went outside to play in the snow. Brayden was so excited! We built a snowman, which Brayden was very attached too. He was very unhappy when Cody would steal the snowman's arms. Brayden told Cody "No Cody! That not nice to take my snowman arm." We came inside and had some hot chocolate, a snack and watched the Cars movie for the millionth time. It was a fun snow day.

2 comments:

DembroskyFamily said...

cute pictures. I love the snow!

Mel said...

Send some my way please!! That snowman is absolutely adorable.